Many have asked if these are your Best of 2016, what kind of photos didn’t make the cut? So, by popular demand… here are a few that didn’t make the ‘Best of’… the Second Cut, as I call them.
1. Peggy’s Cove, Nova Scotia
2. Peggy’s Cove, Nova Scotia
3. Cape Breton Eastern Shore, Nova Scotia
4. Mt. Hood, Oregon
5. Bodega Bay, Northern California
6. Fall on Mogollon Rim, Northern AZ
7. Maple Drop, Mogollon Rim
8. Burnt Art, Mogollon Rim AZ
9. Snow Burst, Happy Jack AZ
10. Toadstools, Utah
11. Smoked Tree, Mogollon Rim AZ
12. Harris Beach, Northern CA
13. Lake Powell, AZ
This is been such a fun exercise for me… it’s actually made me feel better about my photos.. so thanks for all the likes and comments. What I have found most interesting has been the differences in people’s taste. Some liked some of my Honorable Mentions better than my Top 10 picks… including my husband, who liked some of my Second Cut (didn’t even make Honorable Mentions) photos best. And that… is what makes it so difficult to choose ‘Best of’, because depending on your tastes or moods of the moment, one might pick different favorites.
Next up, I’ll collect a Best of Animals post to highlight all the amazing animals we saw in 2016.
Feel free to choose your faves… I love to hear what people think. :)